Visa CheckList: Australia
As promised earlier the first in the series of Checklist is Australia. Important as ICC World Cup is nearing and we Indians love the game of Cricket
High Commission for Australia
1/ 50G, Shantipath, Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi – 110 021
Telephone : 4139 9900, 4122 1000
Fax : 2688 7536
Email : www.ausgovindia.com
Timings : Mon to Fri
1) 06 Months Valid Passport from the date of departure .( Need to carry old passports if any)
2) 02. Latest passport size Photograph, white back ground w/o Border, 45 X 35 mm, face should be Cover on Photo 80 %
3) The request letter drafted on the passenger’s Letter Heads or normal paper (personal/official) to the respective consulates. (Mentioned purpose, duration of visit, who will bear the Expenses & any other details)
4) Visa application forms duly filled & signed by Passenger
5) Copy of the PAN CARD (per person)
6) Last Three- Years Income Tax Returns (Personal)
7) Copy of International Credit card
8) Last Six -Months Original Bank Statement (Personal) with Name & Address to be mentioned on it.
9) Marriage Certificate if name not endorsement on each other passports. (If Married couple apply together)
10) Copy of Hotel Booking & Copy of Air ticket
11) Passport copy of all the pages and duly notarized and copy
Traveling for the first time
1) Fixed Deposits, Shares Certificates if any.
2) Property Papers
1) Proof of Company Registration / Memorandum / Partner Ship Deed.
2) Last Year Balance Sheet +t of Company.
3) Last Three -Years Income Tax Returns of Company.
4) Last Six- Months Original Bank Statement of Company, with Name & Address to be mentioned on it.
1) 1.Last 3 month Salary Slip
2) 2. Leave Certificate & NOC From The Employer
1. Proof of Retirement OR Pension proof.
Honey Moon Couple:
1) Wedding OR Engagement Photographs.
2) Wedding Card.
3) Marriage Certificate.
4) NOC from Both the parents
Travelling By Invite:
1) Invitation letter (pls mentioned relation, his personal details and address)
2) Passport and Valid visa copy
3) resident card
4) Bank Statement & Tax Papers
Children travelling with parents:
1) School or college I Card
2) NOC or Leave Letter from School or college
1) 3) Birth Certificate
Australia Visa Application Centre
9, Ground Floor, Block E,
International Trade Tower, Nehru Place,
New Delhi – 110019
Email ID : [email protected]
Visa Fees– (Per Pax) INR 8700 (Tourist), 10800 (Business)
Time Taken Minimum 15-20 Working days or more depends upon embassy discretion.